[Madwifi-devel] Re: Madwifi-NG + hostapd + RSN

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn
Mon Jan 30 05:57:28 PST 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Stijn Tintel wrote:

> I suggest that in the future, you think twice before sending a useless
> and destructive mail like this. This really helps NOBODY.
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^
How did you find that out? Smells censorship here.

> Again, your mail isn't of any use for solving this problem.

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but http://www.ath-driver.org/ is news
for me. And I really appreciate that.

> Anyway, I'm don't want to start a flamewar,

Think before you write then :)

> but I repeat, you really shouldn't send mails like this.

Yes. You're repeating yourself.

> It's like stabbing a knife in the back of every involved developer.

Now that is exageration a little.
You seem to be frustrated with something. Are you?

> IMO, the only thing you should do is being grateful for the work
> they do...

Sure. But one should _not_ be required selfcensorship before
expressing an opinion on this list.

> and if you don't like there work? Try to do it better yourself...

That's an option EVERYBODY knows about. So, what's new?

> Just my two cents ...
> Stijn

And another penny.

Cheers,