Enable DHCP on HostAP.

MIBS onedollartotown
Tue Jan 17 11:56:29 PST 2006

Hi Everyone,

  I need to know how do i configure my HostAP to send out ip address to clients accessing my network. I have tried to statically set the ip address on the client and able to ping the AP. But what i need is to just configure dhcp on the client and the AP would assign me an ip. I tried to enable dhcpd on the AP but it seems that nothing is working. So what do i need to do on the HostAP side? Thanks a lot. :)

  Cheers,
  MIBS

Yahoo! Photos