hostap prism 1.8.4 problems

Jason Carr jason
Tue Jan 10 15:46:05 PST 2006

The only reason I upgraded from 1.7.4 was because I would get
disconnected often and never be able to reconnect.  All of my clients
seem to get forcefully disconnected and never return :(  I usually had
to restart wpa_supplicant for them to reconnect.

Have you ever seen this problem before?  I'm using EAP-TLS.  PS...
Downgraded back to 1.7.4

- Jason