Kernel Hang 2.6.11, 0.4.7, dual radios, Soekris boards

Punky punkytse
Mon Feb 20 17:19:06 PST 2006

Kelly,

I would suggest that you check the power supply unit first.  The PSU
may be underpower.  Moreover, if your board is running fine for one
card but not the two simultaneously, it is probably the power problem.