[test] airo : first WPA-PSK support

Dan Williams dcbw
Mon Feb 6 11:01:57 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 19:06 +0100, matthieu castet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> matthieu castet wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a working linux airo driver that support  WPA-PSK, but it is very
> > ugly.
> > It only support one card, and don't support MPI350. Also it only works
> > with WPA.
> >
> > Currently the RX and TX key are set only for set_tx=1 key. The card
> > should report valid mic key with EV_MIC, but the driver hangs for an
> > unknow reason.
> >
> > There still lot's of work to complete WPA support and merge it with an
> > universal driver.
> >
> > Attached a diff against 2.6.14 kernel.
> >
> Some people asks me the status of this patch. The last version is
> available at http://castet.matthieu.free.fr/airo/ .
> As I haven't any MPI350 it is still not supported and because only few
> people seem interested in this driver I don't plan to clean it for
> kernel.org integration.

Also, do you have access to the 4500/4800 Developer's Manual?  I'm
curious what the status code 0x0600 for an EV_LINK event is (as seen in
airo_interrupt()).

#define AUTHFAIL 0x0300 /* Authentication failure (low byte is reason
			   code) */
#define ASSOCIATED 0x0400 /* Assocatied */

There's 0x400, but no 0x0200 which is what I'd expect is the case for a
status code of 0x0600 (ie 0x0400 + 0x0200).

Thanks!
Dan