devicescape headers changed.

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Dec 24 08:22:09 PST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 02:52:15PM +0000, miknix wrote:

> The latest rt2x00 driver does work in this kernel :\

I still don't know what "this kernel" is referring to.. Where did you
get the kernel source code from and which version is it?

> I think latest versions of rt2x00 have been fixed, but none of them builds
> with hostapd :(

The latest wireless-dev.git kernel (the main location for net/d80211
development) worked fine as far as building of hostapd is concerned, so
I can only assume you are using some other kernel which may have some
additional patches applied to it.

> Still want me to test with a fresh 2.6.19 vanilla?

If the rt2x00 driver requires net/d80211 and driver_devicescape.c, there
is not much point in trying with 2.6.19 since it does not include
net/d80211. Though, I would recommend using wireless-dev.git for this
test.