wpa_supplicant in ad hoc mode

Stefano Paris paris_ste_82
Tue Dec 19 08:14:54 PST 2006

Hi,

I tried to connect 3 pc in ad hoc mode with the followed configuration file:

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=0
ap_scan=2
network={
    ssid="ibss-test"
    mode=1
    proto=WPA
    key_mgmt=WPA-NONE
    pairwise=NONE
    group=CCMP
    psk="ibss-test-key"
}

I used madwifi driver .

When I started wpa_supplicant just 2 pc could communicate, the other one remained out, even if the cell and the key were the same of the other pcs.
The problem seems to be the same that Ly Hong posted at Jul 14 2006 (wpa-supplicant for ad hoc network with more than 2 nodes).

Has someone able to solve the problem?

I thank anyone for any suggestion.

http://mail.yahoo.it