HostAP and WPA2 with Intersil Prism card

Alex Pounds alex
Sun Dec 17 16:38:34 PST 2006

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 04:43:01PM +0200, Jar wrote:
> Alex Pounds wrote:
> >I can associate to the access point, but it then flip-flops
> >between associated and unassociated. You haven't found a solution to this
>
> Consider to downgrade to 1.7.4 firmware.

I've downgraded to 1.7.4, but I have exactly the same problem as before.
Debugging output with -dd from wpa_supplicant is pretty much identical
(sometimes it receives 3 BSSIDs instead of 1 from the previous session).

Any other ideas?

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/