TKIP: replay detected:

Dan Williams dcbw
Tue Dec 12 04:49:50 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 09:53 +0100, Vincent Panel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get a lot of these messages in my kernel log :
>
> kernel: TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0b:0e:02:95:09 previous TSC
> 0000000004a9 received TSC 0000000004a8

What kernel and what driver are you using?

> I see a lot of people have the same problem, but I found no real
> solution to this problem.

Can you do some packet sniffing and figure out whether the TSC is really
going backwards between messages from the AP to your STA?  If so, it's
clearly an access point problem.  But before that, lets figure out what
driver you're using and make sure it's not one of the ones that's under
heavier development...

Dan