use case of FilterID in hostap

于爱民 yuaimin
Sun Dec 3 18:33:15 PST 2006

Hello every one !

    I am doing some experience about trusted network connection.I use hostAPd as my Access Point.As the TNC Specification required,the AP should support FilterID to isolate the current connection to specific location.So can someone add the function handling FilterID .
    Thank you very much!!

	Previous Mail: