Adding 802.1x features to a switch driver

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli
Thu Aug 10 14:39:26 PDT 2006

Hello Stefan, Jouni,

Thank you both for your answer. You are perfectly right Stefan, you pointed
out the limitations of the switch, anyway, this could probably done software
by either tuning the switch driver and the hostapd wired driver.

I don't really understand why 802.1x reauthentication could not be achieved ?
Is it because of the above limitations ? If so, could you be a little bit
more specific ?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Le jeudi 10 ao?t 2006 11:40, Stefan Rompf a ?crit?:

--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli
5, rue Charles Fourier