Change Password then connect

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Sat Aug 5 11:56:03 PDT 2006

I believe I've tried this for EAP-TTLS / CHAP and also EAP-TLS / MSCHAPv2.

Here's what I'm wanting to do:

1. load several network "profiles" via the config file. The identify and
password vars for each would be "" or missing entirely.

2. enable 1 of them (right?)

3. set the identity & password (set_network calls).

4. invoke a connection.  Here I'm not sure which commands to use via the
wpa_cli app.  what is the proper order of msgs?

5. watch a good connect / authentication occur.

6. disconnect (disconnect call right?).

7. enable another network profile.

8. set its identity & password.

9. invoke this connection etc.

10 get a good connect for this one.

I haven't been able to figure this out from the documentation.

Hoping this all makes sense to you and that I'm not missing something
basic...but if I am I'd be very grateful for your clarity.

george