Can't authenticate: WPA, RaLink 2500 (NdisWrapper), SpeedTouch 580 router

Neil Smith neil.gd
Wed Apr 19 12:41:59 PDT 2006

On Saturday 15 Apr 2006 10:10 pm, Neil Smith wrote:
> On Friday 14 Apr 2006 3:25 am, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> > Would you be willing to test couple of experimental patches to
> > wpa_supplicant to go through all the possible combinations to figure out
> > what exactly the AP wants to see here?
>
> Certainly.  I'll test Stefan's updated .inf file with ndiswrapper first, to
> see if that's a quick fix.  Failing that, yes, I'll try experimental
> patches.

Sorry, folks, but I've chickened out of this one.  I got myself a different
router and that does WPA just fine: it also resolved a couple of problems I
had with other machines too.

Thanks for the offers, but I won't be needing any experimental code patches.

Ta,

Neil.
--
Neil Smith                         Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club
neil.gd at njae.me.uk                             http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk