MadWiFi/Internal EAP server/PEAP/MSCHAPv2 w/ WinXP Supplicant again!

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Sep 17 19:54:14 PDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:31:41PM +0400, Ivan S. Dubrov wrote:

> Seems like one of the problem was that Hostapd was compiled against
> incorect madwifi sources (against latest CVS instead of madwifi source
> from Kanotix).
>
> But even after fixing that I found that it works not regularly. Sometimes
> it works, sometimes it not :/ Seems like WinXP supplicant problem, anyway.

Can you please send a debug log from hostapd that is showing these
problems from the version that was build with correct madwifi headers?

> Here is the tcpdump from the Ethereal (Netgear is the AP):

It would be easier to use this if you can send the capture file with all
the data (i.e., something that I could open in Ethereal) and not just a
list of the frames.