bouncing connection using v0.4.4, madwifi and a BEFW11S4 router

Edward Ocampo-gooding edward.og
Tue Sep 13 21:42:42 PDT 2005

It's bizarre - I used another BEFW11S4 that belongs to my friend and
had no problems, but when I started to use a D-Link at my parents'
place, the same problem starts up.

Even more interesting now is that I'm noticing that the DHCP requests
to the Linksys and D-Link occassionally cause the routers to
completely lock up, preventing internet access for other users on the
router.  Crazy!

Maybe I've just got really bad luck with hardware.

-Edward