Status of Developer documentation for hostapd

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Sep 2 19:04:29 PDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 12:55:12PM +0100, Dan Searle wrote:

> I see there is an excellent developer document for the wpa_supplicant:
> http://hostap.epitest.fi/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant-devel.pdf
>
> Does anyone plan to make a similar document for hostapd as well? If
> so, is this likely to happen any time soon?

Yes, I'm going to do the same thing for hostapd. However, this is likely
to happen only after the wpa_supplicant document is more complete. In
addition, hostapd documentation may have to wait till an end user
documentation for wpa_supplicant is ready.