handling multiple WLAN interfaces by hostapd

vinay vinaysagar
Wed Oct 19 07:05:51 PDT 2005

hi all,
        Currently one instance of hostapd will be started per interface.
This is is disadvantageous if we are to manage a large number of
interfaces at a time.
Can we make hostapd multithreaded such that
only one instance of hostapd will manage multiple interfaces?
This would be useful if  hostap is used as an AC (access controller)
for LWAPP.
Has any one  thought about it.

regards,
vinay
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in