WPA: Failed to parse WPA IE from association info

ieee ship ieeeship
Tue Oct 18 07:16:57 PDT 2005

Okay -- I've looked around and haven't found the
documentation stating that when specifying "ap_scan=2"
to allow for communications with an non-broadcasting
AP, the "pairwise" parameter must be specific and that
WPA-PSK is not supported.  Where can I find this
information?

Also, where can I locate documentation detailing the
supported configurations when specifying "ap_scan=2"?

I look forward to your responses....

ieeeship