Host AP/hostapd/wpa_supplicant repository and cvs vs. git

Leonardo Maccari maccari-thisaintpartofmyaddress-
Mon Nov 28 08:29:33 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 11:39:39AM +0100, Leonardo Maccari wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 02:56:52AM +0100, thomas schorpp wrote:
> link to an overview of git:
> http://linux.yyz.us/git-howto.html

It happened to me to try to work with git. I realized that the link I
posted it's the only documentation around, and while asking help to kernel
hackers I received this kind of answer more then once "I know how to use
git just for what I need it, and I really don't want to know more than
that".
So, before changing to git it might be a good idea to let it stabilize and
have some more docs.

ciao,
leonardo.

--
   Key fingerprint = 3129 C583 F03B 2E73 0115  C040 3489 0185 B592 19FE
 Obviously -thisaintpartofmyaddress- is not part of my real email address