Problem with changing the transmission power (txpower)

Pablo Osuna posuna
Tue Nov 15 13:17:29 PST 2005

Please see:

http://list.voyage.hk/pipermail/voyage-linux/2005-November/000448.html

You should upgrade your driver to a newer version (0.3.9 or 0.4.5)

Regards:

Pablo

El mar, 15-11-2005 a las 16:12 -0500, Yaoyao Gu escribi?: