[Off topic] Difference between wpa: tkip & aes

Jar jar
Mon Nov 7 23:29:03 PST 2005

> Jouni Malinen wrote:
>
> I don't know what you are trying to do, but it is just not feasible to determine
> whether any single frame is encrypted with TKIP or CCMP.

Actually I have been wondering how to verify the encryption, not just trust the
selected encryption method. Unfotunally this seems not to be trivial job to do for
ordinary person. I understand this now. And the sniffing tools have weaknesses too,
you can't 100% trust them.

Thanks to Bryan and Jouni for the answers.

--
Best Regards, Jar