In search of HOSTAP MAINTAINERS - are you hiding?

Chip Salzenberg chip
Fri Nov 4 12:01:35 PST 2005

ARE THERE ANY MAINTAINERS HERE?  AT ALL?

I'm having serious but probably easily fixed (for the maintainers)
problems with hostap.  I can't upgrade from 2.6.12 to the 2.6.14
without breaking the hostap driver.  I'm not using exotic hardware,
it's just an old DWL-650 and a ThinkPad A30.

I'm not asking for much, just a little clue on how to solve this.  If
you didn't want your driver used, why would you ignore bug reports,
and why would you seek inclusion in the mainstream Linux kernel?  If
you're not going to maintain this driver, why is this list address in
the kernel MAINTAINERS file?
--
Chip Salzenberg <chip at pobox.com>