A problem : WPA: EAPOL-Key Replay Counter did not increase - dropping packet

shawn_yeh shawn_yeh
Tue May 31 21:09:36 PDT 2005

Hi all

I have a problem of connecting to AP by using wpa_supplicant.

I have a CNET AP, and I can always let my device connect to it by
wpa_supplicant.

But after a while it was disconnected, and there were some messages
showed on the console.

WPA: EAPOL-Key Replay Counter did not increase - dropping packet
WPA: EAPOL-Key Replay Counter did not increase - dropping packet
WPA: EAPOL-Key Replay Counter did not increase - dropping packet
WPA: EAPOL-Key Replay Counter did not increase - dropping packet

Is there anyone can tell me what the problem is??

Thanks a lot!!

Shawn