Messages to the list for the past ten or so days

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon May 16 19:39:05 PDT 2005

Please note that I did not receive any messages from the Host AP mailing
list during the last ten days (last message I have is from Sat May 7th).
Some of the messages after this are in the web archives, but I'm likely
to be too lazy to start replying to them since I do not have the
original message in my mail folder.. In other words, if you think there
was something that I should really see and answer, please do re-send the
message. If sent twenty or so messages Fri/Sat (6th/7th May), but did
not receive all of them. They seem to be in the web archive, though, so
if you were waiting a reply at around that time, it may be available
there..

PS.

Thanks to Bruce Potter and whoever else was looking into getting the
list running. For some reason, I did not receive the "it's fixed"
message, but let's hope for the best that this message goes through.