Hostap and WDS

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun May 8 12:38:23 PDT 2005

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 12:24:46AM +0530, govind wrote:

> We have two Soekris 4521 boards with each having different Senao card
> (One card being Senao SL-2011CD and another one being Senao NL-2011CDPlus
> Ext2 Mercury) both running hostap. If each of these boards are
> accessed as AP's from laptop's, they work fine. But the moment, we
> configure WDS on them to connect the AP's together, they dont seem to
> like each other ;-)

Could you please list the commands you used to configure the WDS links?
Are you using hostapd in this setup?

> DISCLAIMER:
> Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
> proprietary to Sahasra Solutions

Please try to avoid including this kind of disclaimers when sending
messages to this mailing list. I'm known to often ignore messages
completely if they include this kind of invalid disclaimers about
proprietary and confidential information..