Wpa_supplicant can not send associattion request

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Mar 29 20:35:50 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:32:22AM +0800, cathylilu wrote:

>         I have some problems with wpa_supplicant v0.2.5+prism54.
>
> Prism54 do not support WPA.

> Any comment for me, I will very appreciate.

You already know the most important part and wrote it above.. This is
not yet supported. This is a driver specific issue and a Pris54.org
mailing list would be better place for discussion on how to get WPA
working in client mode with those cards.