Signal testing

Marcin Dabrowski daber
Tue Mar 29 01:16:12 PST 2005

	In prism manual I read that if card works in host_roaming
mode=2 it should pass all data frames to the driver. So, where in
hostap driver is function which is responsible for receiving data
frames in this mode? I ask, beacuse I've noticed that in AP mode, while
driver process received frames it is also given the hostap_80211_rx_status
structure which contains information about signal quality. If there was
similar routine (using hostap_80211_rx_status struct) in host_roaming=2 it
could help to determine when scanning process should start.

Marcin