hostap_driver_data vs. driver_ops. A bug?

wayne liu waynix
Sat Mar 26 23:30:03 PST 2005

Thanks Jouni. I got it.
This is kind of like hostap_driver_data being a "derived class" of driver_ops,
by virtual of the fact that the former has the latter as the first element.
That was a careless overlook on my part.