Selective scanning

Marcin Dabrowski daber
Thu Mar 17 03:14:43 PST 2005

Hi,

	I'm trying to implement selective scanning in HostAp.
I would like to change the local->passive_scan_timer.function
from hostap_passive_scan to my function - for example my_scanning.
my_scannig function could work as below:
1) it would check the singnal stregth by calling
local->func->get_rid(local->dev,HFA384X_RID_COMMSQUALITY...) function
2) then it could scan my channel by calling local->func->set_rid(dev,
HFA384X_RID_SCANREQUEST...) function
3) then it would check local->channel_mask whether the chosen channel
can be used

Is that scenario correct ???

Thanks,
Marcin