how can i remove hostap driver from my pc

and hansen and0806
Thu Jun 30 07:52:47 PDT 2005

I belive your distribution contains a hostap driver
that is working with your b-101 and wpc11
if they are prism based
but the new hostap driver you have installed
works with WG511 but not b-101 and wpc11
the only way to restore you old hostap driver
is to rebuild your kernel or reinstall from you
distribution cd'
when thats done you make a backup of those
hostap modules call then hostap.o_old etc.
they are living in
/lib/modules/KERNELVERISION/kernel/drivers/net/
then goto your new hostap source dir
and make the installation
now you have the new hostap.o and the _old
you can get a list of hardware with lspci
and a list of modules in use with lsmod

the "make clean" is only cleaning the source
from the pre. build process

study some man files and have fun ;)

Best Regards
Lasse Jensen