windows xp supplicant ?

and hansen and0806
Wed Jun 29 07:19:00 PDT 2005

Im using allnet0281 on the access point
and a allnet0282 on my test supplicant
both are using ar5212

you install your madwifi-bsd modules
then you point out your madwifi source path
in the hostapd compile .config that comes from
defconfig
then you compile hostapd
perhaps you have to point out you openssl too.
perhaps even have to update it, im using 0.9.7d
and 0.9.7e to create my TLS certs

notice that I get build errors with last stable
release 0.3.9 so im using the 0.4.3 cvs

/Lasse Jensen

http://www.lastlog.de/wiki/index.php/Accesspoint_mit_atheros