configuring wireless connection - beginner

Jay Strauss me
Mon Jun 27 05:35:29 PDT 2005

Again, thanks for all the help so far.

I'm still working on my filesystem being out of space problem. An aside,
do you think i can move /lib to somewhere else let's say, /usr/mylib and
build a like like: ln -s /usr/mylib /lib as a work around for my out of
space prob?  Will my system boot?

Anyway, to answer a couple of your questions:

I'm running debian, Sarge version.

I don't load prism, but here are the modules that are loaded that I
think you'd want to know about

pciehp                 84332  0
pci_hotplug            30640  2 shpchp,pciehp
intel_agp              17948  1
uhci_hcd               29200  0
usbcore               100704  3 uhci_hcd
e100                   30080  0
mii                     4864  1 e100
orinoco_pci             6784  0
orinoco                38156  1 orinoco_pci
hermes                  7936  2 orinoco_pci,orinoco
yenta_socket           19072  0
pcmcia_core            60484  2 ds,yenta_socket

Thanks
Jay