authentication failure. what means EAP "packets were not identical"?

Tilman Schoop Tilman.Schoop
Mon Jun 6 02:00:04 PDT 2005

Hi Jouni,

in order to be sure if my assumptions are correct I send the full log.
Perhaps you (or somebody else) can point me a little closer to the
reason of the failure.

Thanks
Tilman