help needed in pre-authentication with wpa_supplicant. Thanks

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Jun 5 17:39:56 PDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:00:29AM +0200, helas Akropolis wrote:

> i have 2 hostap with hostapd 0.3.7, FreeRADIUS Server and a wpa_supplicant 0.3.8 who run on wxp sp2. The wpa_supplicant get via EAP-TTLS authenticated. I have a problem when i force pre-authentication !!

You seem to be using WPA (i.e., not WPA2) and pre-authentication is only
used with WPA2. For this to work, you would need to get both the APs and
the client (including NDIS driver) to use WPA2.