wrired driver WPA and EAP/TLS

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Jun 4 19:15:35 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 08:23:55AM +0800, GoldWater wrote:

> If a wireless card is supports WPA, whether it can use EAP/TLS?

In most cases, yes.

> I will try to build the wired driver, please send to the source.

The source code for wpa_supplicant is available from my CVS repository
(http://Hostap.epitest.fi/) and wpa_supplicant releases. Both the Linux
and Windows versions are using the same source tree.

PS.

driver_wired.c did not work on Windows as-is. I ended up adding wired
NDIS driver support into driver_ndis.c and this seemed to work with
WinXP SP2. These changes are in my CVS (development branch).