well, now I've hosed it good

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Jun 4 12:34:37 PDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 12:05:27PM -0700, Bruce Ferrell wrote:

> I managed to flash the primary firmware on my Belkin FD56001 ver1
> card... now I can't talk to the card :(

Could you please provide details on what you did and what kind of error
messages you get now?

> I have seen somewhere (and can't find it again) that prism2dl can be
> used to set the card back up.

If the card is Prism2.5-based (or Prism3 for that matter), it may be
possible to load a new primary firmware into RAM by using a so called
genesis mode. I have not tried prism2dl to do this, but Host AP driver
and prism2_srec has support for this (-g option for prism2_srec).