hard to found a wireless card!!!

GoldWater goldwater716
Fri Jun 3 10:26:14 PDT 2005

Dear all:

Many days ago, I want to find a wired and EAP/TLS solution with
HostAP, I failed! because wpa_supplicant_winddows does not support
wired network adapters.

Few days ago, I change to focus on wireless card first, I bought a
pair of 3Com 3CRWE777A, my god! under my misunderstand, I fail again,
3CRWE777A does not support WPA, which mean that I still can not using
wpa_supplicant_winddows.

Today, I want to buy a set of new "suitable" wireless card again, I go
through many pages, in
http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz, I found a list
of many cards and include chipset, but I think it is outdate. on the
other hand, I visited many brand's web site, I can not found any
information about the chipset of the card.