Compiling wpa_supplicant on linux for MAC OS X?

thomas schorpp t.schorpp
Wed Jul 27 08:45:22 PDT 2005

Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 02:23:47PM +0200, Julie Cauvin wrote:
>

>>I'm a french student in internship. I need to work on wpa_supplicant for
>>windows, but i'm not able to compile the source code.
>>I have tried with Microsoft Visual C++, and i'm still testing with CygWin.
>

> Microsoft compiler does not support the current C standard and will not
> be able to compile wpa_supplicant without some source code changes. I'm
> currently building wpa_supplicant for Windows with a MinGW
> cross-compiler on Linux, but this should be possible to do with cygwin,
> too.

yes, ive already told her outside of the list.

i try that now on debian, i need it to because clients winxpsp2
supplicants dont recognize hostapd's RSN... and i want all clients climb
to rsn.

mmmh.. and how to build for apple macos 10.3.9 ?

tom