wpa_supplicant problems

Rob Vandermeulen rob.vandermeulen
Tue Jul 12 01:58:30 PDT 2005

I finally got the sniffer working, so here are the logs from an xp client
connecting (sniffer + ap logs) and the log from wpa_supplicant trying to
connect (sniffer + ap + wpa_supplicant log). As the compressed package is
79kb i probably can't attach it, so it's downloadable on
http://www.redsoft.be/logs.tar.bz2 . Sniffing was done with ethereal.

The driver combination on the linux machine was ipw2200 1.0.4 and
wpa_supplicant 0.4.3

Kind regards
Rob Vandermeulen