prism54-WPA reg

sudha.ramachandra at wipro.com sudha.ramachandra
Wed Jan 26 03:12:37 PST 2005

Hello all
  i want to know whether prism54 driver works with the latest release of wpa_supplicant..the Linux Kernel version is 2.4.19..I need this information before i proceed working on it..hope anybody will help me out

thanks
sudha

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately