informations

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Jan 15 10:57:51 PST 2005

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 07:29:22PM +0100, capacity77 at tin.it wrote:

> I'd like to know how to use hostapd.
> If someone uses it, I'd like to know everything about it, what it can do,
> which are the files that it changes and so on. Unfortunately this is not
> in the README nor in other documents, only people who already use hostapd
> can help me.

So, what exactly would you like to do with hostapd? Asking for
"everything about it" is not exactly very helpful.

> Otherwise someone could be so gentle to tell me the API used by hostapd
> so I can see the documentation of those API so at least I have a starting
> point.

Please see earlier comments about what API is.

> Just a question: is there a reason why nobody wants to answer to this kind
> of questions?

In general, if people do not seem to be reading responses to their
earlier messages, do not provide additional information asked in these
questions dozens of times without providing additional information, the
most likely end result is a total lack of responses to future questions.