ignore earlier msg : RAM download

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Jan 11 14:34:21 PST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 07:46:59PM +0530, Ashwin Chaugule wrote:

>    kindly ignore my earlier post , coz i got the interface up :p
>    Now all I need to know if the latest hostap driver has been ported to
> ARM , coz I need the pda plugging
> feature in the hostap utils ..

I don't know what you mean with porting to ARM; Linux drivers are
supposed to work on all CPUs supported by the kernel itself.. I have
successfully tested the latest development versions on ARM (well,
ixp42x) boards. If you believe there are some issues with the driver,
please send a more detailed report of exactly what is failing.