Any product with access (interface) to MAC params (DIFS, CW..)??...URGENT, PLZ!!

tanuja ingale tanuja_iv
Thu Feb 17 14:43:50 PST 2005

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any wireless product in market that
provides access and user interface to certain MAC level parameters such as
DIFS, backoff counter, CW etc.

I learnt that D-Link's AirPlus DWL-9000AP+ Wireless Access Point provides
access to the following settings: Beacon Interval, RTS Threshold,
Fragmentation , DTIM interval, TX Rates , and Preamble Type. .....But no
DIFS in that ....:-(

Any help or info will be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,

--Tanuja