[success] WPA+EAP-PEAP+MSCHAPv2 Problem

Greg Baker gbaker
Mon Feb 14 04:25:09 PST 2005

Thanks for everything guys.  I can now connect to the wireless fine with the
new 0.3.8 version of wpa_supplicant.

One other question though, I just did an ifconfig and noticed this:

That seems like a lot of incoming errors.  What could this be caused by?  Is
it inherent to wireless networks (perhaps interference or something)?

Thanks..
Greg