hostap passive scanning.

Andrea G. Forte andreaf
Fri Feb 11 13:09:41 PST 2005

Actually that is a good idea. I will see if I can use passive scanning in
Master mode.
I want to monitor the APs and the channels without interfering.
 If I do it in Master mode,
other STAs will try to associate with me. Is there a way to prevent this?
Is there a way to use passive scanning in monitor mode?

Thank you,
Andrea