Null function when scanning.

Andrea G. Forte andreaf
Wed Feb 9 20:39:21 PST 2005

>Normally, these frames are used to notify the current AP that the client
>is moving to power save mode and the AP should buffer frames. This can
>be used to avoid dropping packets when the station is scanning on
>another channel.

Since I am not using power save mode I believe the second point you
mentioned is what it's happening for me.
Does this mean that the firmware takes care of this? Is there a way in
the driver to disable this "forced" buffering?
This behaviour does not help much for real time applications such as
VoIP since these frames introduce a delay in the handoff process.

Andrea