hostapd 1.3.5, madwifi, internal EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 w/ WinXP supplicant

Coert Vonk coert.vonk
Mon Feb 7 07:40:15 PST 2005

Of cause, the WEP rekeying is not needed.
I said "PC-name" because the client is not connected to a domain.  It
used the hostname as the domain name.

It was using the user/passwd used to signin to XP.  That passwd was
not set.  Correcting this got me to the point where the connection
comes up.  It only stays up for a few seconds though, before it
reauthenticates.  Looking at the traces, I see these messenges that
might be related:
  SSL: SSL_accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate A

I used the same certificates that I use for IPsec.  This describes how
I generated them:
http://www.cybcon.com/~coert/linux/wrap/ch-ipsec.html#s2-ipsec-ca-winxp

Thanks again
Coert