hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.5.0

Henrik Brix Andersen brix
Tue Dec 27 06:34:31 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 10:49:30PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> Not at the moment, but it should be relatively straightforward to add
> this. I added this to my to-do list.

Ok, thanks.

> Do you mean that this would be another package in addition to
> wpa_supplicant and hostapd tarballs? wpa_ctrl.[ch] is shared by both
> programs. This shouldn't require much work on the side of building a
> library from wpa_ctrl.c and creating a package of needed files.

Exactly. I think a separate library which would be used by hostapd and
wpa_supplicant - and 3rd party network configuration utils - would be
a nice addition.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd