LANman integration

Zeeshan Ali zeenix
Fri Dec 16 04:35:08 PST 2005

Hello,
  An year ago i did a 'closed-source' project for a company. Here is
some documentation on it:
http://www.geocities.com/zeelists/enas-user-docs.html. Now i want to
open-source the project, but that is not so straight. Here are the
issues:

1. The kernel module was writen for kernel 2.4 and must be ported for 2.6.

2. Since the software was to be sold in a box, the user-space
applications were not designed/written for 'generic' use. Therefore
most of the user-space must be re-written.  I wonder if the user-space
tools (which are responsible for authentication and stuff) can be
mered with host-app. Is host-app modular and can anyone guide me on
how i should move on this front. I am totaly newbie to host-app (and
wifi itself as well).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali