wpa-psk and hostap problem.

Andrea G Forte andreaf
Thu Dec 1 08:30:05 PST 2005

What I mean is if there is an option in hostap for allowing a station to
send and receive both encrypted and unencrypted data packets.
If there is a way for my station to accept unencrypted data packets from
other trusted stations.
I know this would not happen in a normal scenario, however for some
experiments I am doing this can happen and I would llike to know if it
is a protocol violation or if such an option is possible (and available
in hostap).

Thanks again,
Andrea